miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

FRIENDSHIP IN THE MIDDLE AGES

FRIENDSHIP IN THE MIDDLE AGES


Hi, my name is María and my surname Stonks.I live in the 5th century in my humble house. I live in Begíjar, I was cleaning houses together whit the other peasant women. I stay in this moment alone, because the guys are hunting in the forest some meat and some mushrooms. We are a village of one hundred and fifty-five persons. My family are business owner people in general.

I eat mushrooms all the days with sauce or powder of mushrooms. I leave you an image:


This is my husband picking up some mushrooms.


They are gladiators of elite level, my tribe are the most hard fighters of the European coast, we have a tribe with humble materials for the construction of weapons, althoug, we are a few tribe but we are a bloody tribe.


I leave you an image of other tribe:

There are my two friends, Peter and Fina. I´ts a long history, in other day, I explain it.

This tribe are the saracens of Europe, of the cost of Al-Andalus in Spain.
 We are the most dangerous tribe of the Iberian-Peninsula, we have very good material to construct sophistic weapons, because we have many mines in our tribe. We are the among the luckiest.

I leave you an image of the weapons:

The sword of diamond are the most beautiful and powerful of my tribe weapons. Because is the mineral most difficult to break it.

changing the subject, in my village, when someone behaved illegally, ignoring the law, we stuck a red-hot nail in his knee, then, we put a nail in her arm. SO SCARY!!!


In my village there was a church, next to it, a cementery.
in it, put the dead people on tombs.

we (Fina and me, María stonks) are very close friends, so we usually meet illegally, because men won't let us leave the house without having done our work. So we go out at night. Which makes it difficult for us, because there are a lot of guards watching our villages at that time. So, one time I go out and one time she goes out.
We exchange materials every time we see each other, such as food or any utensil for the survival of both of us:

In this case, it consists of food, such as barley, oats and rye.

On a night like this, at 2 o'clock in the morning, we get together to do the same as always, exchange materials illegally. As I said, it lives a bit far from my village and I find it difficult, but it is customary.

We meet in a corner, in the middle of the two villages, and we do the same as always, I give her sandals and she exchanges them for oats and rye.

Night, after night, after night .....

Until my husband realised that it was too many times in a row and decided to look for me in a meeting with her.

At night, I decided to see her again, and my husband appeared from behind my back. (I never loved him, I married him, because of my father and he only comes home at night, because he works all day).

That day he followed me behind my back all the time, but I didn't notice, so he ran to the village saying that I was being unfaithful to him and exchanged with other enemy villages, so when I arrived, they insulted me, beat me and sent me to death.
That same day, they tortured me, until the next day, they impaled me and buried me.

From that day on, Helena's soul wandered around the village until they were conquered and destroyed. At that moment, the soul was free forever.



I bid you farewell, until next time.

THE END 
2ºA

Manuel Soto Graña
David Martínez García
,

I bid you farewell, until next time. 























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Almanzor

 Biografía | Almanzor    «Al-Mansur», conocido por los cristianos como Almanzor, fue el caudillo musulmán más temido de su época y junto a s...